Endorsed by ESPN betting journalist David Purdum; Amazon #1 Bestseller
You know everything about sports. So why aren’t you rich gambling on them?
Sportswriter and entrepreneur Matt Rudnitsky turned his grandmother’s $100 birthday gift into $7,896.32 in two years of sports gambling. And then lost it all in two months.
Common estimates say 95-99% of sports bettors lose money long-term—but Rudnitsky spent the next two years reverse-engineering the secrets of Smart Sports bettors … and finally cracked the code.
After hundreds of hours of reading — and thousands of dollars lost, and eventually won — he eventually became a long-term winner. It’s not easy, but it is simple. And it’s all in this book. Do you want to be in the 1%?
This complete, BS-free lesson in betting sports and the NFL will teach you:
– The basics of how and where to bet.
– How to identify profitable bets (“pick winners”).
– How to manage your money.
– How to know if you’re getting a fair price.
– How to limit bad decisions.
– How to stop your brain from conspiring against you.
– How to find and interpret the best advanced NFL statistics.
– Why most sports media is clueless about gambling, and how to avoid being fooled.
– Everything else you need to know to make money betting on sports.
It’s simple, actionable advice on a complicated subject.
Winning will still be hard, but you won’t have a shot until you internalize everything in this book.
If you’ve ever wanted the secrets of rich sports bettors explained in simple terms, just start reading.